8.15.2013

Akshay Kumar Introduces Mohit Marwah In His FUGLY

Akshay introduces his protégés Kiara and Mohit
Kiara Advani, Akshay Kumar & Mohit Marwah

Akshay Kumar is becoming quite the producer, promoting new talent. And he's found it with newcomers Mohit Marwah and Kiara Advani. His joint venture with Ashvini Yardi of Grazing Goat Pictures' will be producing Fugly, the launch pad for the debutantes.

The film will be directed by Kabir Sadanand of Tum Milo Toh Sahi and Popcorn Khao! Mast Ho Jao fame. Our debutantes are no strangers to the filmy duniya. Mohit is nephew to Anil and Boney Kapoor whereas Kiara's family has close ties with Salman Khan.

Fugly is the story of two boys and one girl. The film will be shot extensively in Ladakh and Delhi. Olympic bronze-medalist Vijendra Singh will also make his acting debut in the film.

Here it is the short interview of the debutantes...

Akshay: Fugly is F-Ugly. What does the 'F' stand for, according to you?
Mohit: F is Fun/Freaky/Fantasy! For the real meaning, there is always the Internet.
Kiara: F is Fight... for a cause.

Akshay: Kiara is a South Mumbai girl while Mohit is a Delhi boy. What is the fugliest thing you have done?
Mohit: Once, I laid a bet with someone and entered a restaurant dressed like a rockstar. I stood on the table, played my iPod and started singing obnoxiously. Everyone's dinner went for a toss. I later realised my parents were also there.
Kiara: I once shaved my brows and went to school wearing eyeliner.

Akshay: These days, it's hard to escape the paparazzi. If you were to be caught, who would you want to be caught with? Mohit: Deepika Padukone. Kiara: Superman. He is suave and witty and would whisk me away from the paparazzi.

Akshay: Our dreams drive us. How far will you go to achieve yours?
Mohit: I've wanted to be an actor and have worked hard to reach here. I'll continue to do so. Otherwise, there's always the casting couch (laughs).
Kiara: As long as I don't have to compromise on my values.

Akshay: After over 22 years of being an actor, they still call me Khiladi. What would you want to be known as?
Mohit: I'm sure you didn't plan the Khiladi tag. It just came along the way. I have a long way to go before I can get my own tag.
Vijender Singh: I'd leave that to the audience.

Source: TimesofIndia

***


No comments:

Post a Comment